Friday, March 18, 2011

$$$ InboxDollars.com Review

 Wouldn't it be nice to make some quick cash fast!!! 
    
     You see these types of advertisements all over the web and you get them in your junk mail.  I'm the curious type and I clicked on one of these ads one day just to see what it was all about.  It took me to a website that said that you could take surveys and earn money while doing so.   It was simple to join and once I did, I could take surveys and earn points.  Once you earn a certain amount of points you can redeem them for products or get your points converted into cash and get paid through pay pal.

     I've been doing these surveys for about a year and have about 2750 points and I'm letting them add up until I cash them out with my pay pal account.  I even got to sample a 36pk. of Pampers Swaddlers which came in handy because I had a 3mth. old at the time.

      I got a chance to review InboxDollars.com it's a similar website like the one that I am a member of.  It's easy to join all you do is enter your name and email address and in a few minutes you can start earning cash  by
  • Reading emails
  • Taking surveys
  • Trying new products
  • Shopping online
  • Playing games
    
     It is ABSOLUTELY FREE to join InboxDollars.com and you even get great offers from places like Target, Wal-Mart and Netflix to name a few.  Oh, and you even get a $5.00 Bonus for signing up.

You wont get rich but it sure is a good way to earn some extra $$$$$ while doing the things that you usually do everyday. Why not give InboxDollars.com a try. That extra cash might just come in handy.

http://65.98.53.169/~adclicks/inboxdollars/click.php?tid=587747

           

http://65.98.53.169/~adclicks/inboxdollars/clicks.php?tid587747

This is my opinion of this website and I will be compensated for writing this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment