Thursday, January 21, 2016

Feeling Real #Cheerphil with Cetaphil

     Hello everyone!  I truly pray that you all are having a very BLESSED new year.  This year has started out so wonderful for me and I am so full of thanks.  I learned that we must give thanks in all times whether good or bad.  Also, we must also be thankful for the little things as well as the big. 

     With that being said, you know what I'm feeling thankful for?  Yep, that's right.  Your girl was blessed with receiving another Influenster VoxBox and I and so thankful because it was full of so many useful goodies.  The one product out of this #JingleVoxBox (I received it for Christmas if you couldn't tell by the name) that I am very thankful for was the 1oz jar of Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream.


     I was seriously happy to see this in my voxbox because during these cold winter months, my hands get extremely dry.  Don't let the small size of this moisturizing cream fool you.  This cream is so creamy and moisturizing and a little goes a long way.  It goes on silky smooth and it doesn't leave any kind of greasy residue behind.  It's not only great for your hands but it can be used form head to toe.  Trust me, if you have dry skin like me, your skin will thank you.



Just look at how dry my hands look in the picture above.
 
 

 These are my nice silky smooth hands after using the Cetaphil Mosturizing Cream.  Wow, What a difference.
 
 
Well, in closing I would like to thank Influenster and Cetaphil for sending me this complimentary product to test and review.  It came just in time for this cold winter weather.  Even though it might not be much to some, it meant a lot to me and I am truly thankful for it. 
 
What are you thankful for?  Leave a comment down below.
 
 
 
 
*****If you would like to know how to be an Influenster and receive amazing FREE products to review, please feel free to leave a comment down below and I'll tell you how.*****
 
 
Be BLESSED and be a BLESSING to someone in return!

No comments:

Post a Comment